We are committed to providing excellent clinical services in a safe manner.
Annah Kaye Hardin, BSN, RN is our Infection Control Officer. She holds a degree from the University of Georgia and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Piedmont College. Annah Kaye previously worked at Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center on the mother-baby unit. She is an experienced clinical nurse with inpatient hospital experience. She will oversee our clinical policies and procedures to ensure we are adhering to CDC guidelines.
The entire staff at Athens Oconee Audiology is committed to you and will be open May 4, 2020 for in-office appointments.
Covid-19 Screening Questions:
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days to regions affected by COVID-19?
- Have you had close contact with a person who traveled to a high-risk area or who has COVID-19?
- Have you been within 6 feet of a person with a lab-confirmed case of COVID-19 for at least 5 minutes or had contact with their mucus/saliva within the past 14 days?
In the last 48 hours, have you had any of the following symptoms?
- Fever of 100.4 or above, or possible fever symptoms like alternating shivering and sweating?
- New cough?
- New trouble breathing, shortness of breath, or severe wheezing?
- New chills?
- New muscle aches?
- Sore throat?
- New loss of smell or taste, or a change in taste?
Instructions for in-office appointments:
- Screening questions from above completed.
- Patients are advised to bring own mask and wear into the office.
- Provider will meet the patient in the lobby to take temperature and review screening questions.
- Patient will wash hands and go directly to an exam room.
- Provider will wear appropriate PPE for each patient.
- Touchless check-out and follow-up appointments made.
Athens Oconee Audiology will continue to offer curbside services, Telehealth, phone support, and supplies via our online store. Supplies will be shipped directly to patients. We will use a complement of services to make certain patient’s needs are met in a timely and safe manner.
Please call 706-310-7115 should you have any questions.